Wednesday, May 5, 2010

been in a funk

don't know if it has been the weather or what, but I just haven't felt like doing much. including blogging.
today i wanted to show you a hat i plan on putting in the shop very soon. i am working on lotsa colors and will have them posted on Monday.

i also want to work out my pattern for my dainty frilly sunhat that was listed in my shop last year. i think i am just intimidated by the sizing...so i may just make it in a toddler size, and then whoever wants to modify it can. i also may need some pattern testers for it, so if you are interested, let me know. here is a picture to remind you what it looks like:

5 comments:

  1. Those hats are so cute! What fiber did you use? I'd be willing to test the pattern for you if you need someone. This pattern looks like it'd be pretty simple and quick plus I'm a sucker for hats LOL! I'd probably wear it myself :D

    Don't worry about the funk. It happens to the best of us. The quickest way for me to get out of it is to hang out with other women. I'll go to church functions, parties (tupperware, jewelry, etc.), even shopping. Hopefully you'll come around soon )))HUGS(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice words. I am slowly but surely breaking out of the funk. ;)

    I used cotton yarn for the hats. I will be getting my pattern together very soon and will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hats are adorable. I would love to be a tester for it. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get on this!! :) Will let both of you know when I get it finalized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hat on your blog. I just found you accidentally from a free crochet pattern site. I wwould really enjoy testing your hat pattern. I have a toddler girl to test it, plus I am teaching the craft to my 12 year old girl. Let me know.
    Rozanna

    ReplyDelete