Mine made a buttery/sugary crust, while I have seen some with an ooey gooey crust.
We all THOROUGHLY enjoyed it too! Much better than taking a trip across town for doughnuts this morning.
So, without further ado...I present:
Recipe (Printer Friendly)
Heat oven to 350F
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 cans of Large refrigerated biscuits or cinnamon roll dough (Like Grands! or TJ's like I used)
1/2-3/4 cups butter or margarine; melted (I think 3/4 c butter would make it gooeyer)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1. Grease bundt cake pan
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon in 1 gallon bag
3. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces
4. Shake pieces in bag to coat and place in pan
5. Mix melted butter and brown sugar
6. Pour butter mix over pieces in pan
7. Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. (I started checking around 35 minutes)
8. Let cool 5-10 minutes. Turn upside down and serve warm.
I know you can add all kinds of goodies too, like nuts, choco chips, or raisins. Tell me what you do to make yours super yummy!!