Friday, June 4, 2010

Piece of Cake Cake Mix Cookies

I bought a box of cakemix on clearance the other day.  It was the "good kind" made with whole wheat and cane sugar...so buying it on clearance was a score on my part. They didn't have their boxed icing mix this time...which was no biggie, so it has just sat in my cupboard for about a week.

I decided (while boiling macaroni for lunch today) that we needed cookies after lunch.  So I browsed for cake mix cookies, and this is what I came up with.

1 box cake mix
2 eggs
1 stick butter

Heat oven to 350

melt butter

combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until blended.  Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Place in oven for 7-10 minutes and remove. Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.

You can add all kinds of goodies to them, and even frost them, but we liked ours just like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment