Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pinned it, made it.










This looked awfully good the other day when I pinned it...and pretty darn easy. Sooooo. I gathered the ingredients and put it to the test. Boy. It really is good! I don't have ramekins, so I used a 2qt vintage Pyrex casserole to bake it in. Unfortunately, I remembered that you probably shouldn't broil over pyrex, so I was scared to keep it in the broiler too long...to get it as brown and amazing as this. The other mistake I made was that I let the onions soften, but not brown up like she did. They were mildly brown, not coffee colored brown. However, taste wise, this is right on. My VERY picky 5 yr old told me that he would let me make this a lot because he really liked it. I hope you try it too. I believe all you have to do is click on it's picture, it will take you to the pin, then click on that again and it will take you to Health-bent.com to see the recipe.

Here's my pic:

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This looks super delicious. I'm hungry now!!! And it's not dinner time yet ;)

    ReplyDelete