Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Feature- Nenafaye

Today's featured shop is one of my favorites for wonderful little feminine gifts.  Everything stocked in Nenafaye's etsy shop is beautiful, affordable, and ready to ship! 

Here's what she has to say about her love of crafting, 

"I love creating, and I love a bargain, therefore, you will find items that are unique, well made, yet affordable. My love of glass beads, cotton yarn and embellishments controls my creative adventures! Come along with me and I bet you will find that perfect gift for that someone special...including yourself!"

Not to worry Nenafaye, we will...we will. Let's take a peek, shall we?

She has delightful Little Bit Purses that are a whole lot of color and detail...and are only $10. TEN DOLLARS!!! (Need a stocking stuffer for a sister or mom? A teacher gift?)




Really unique embellished cards. I mean, really, you  could frame some of these. 


(and they're only $3)

She carries lots and lots of beaded bracelets, necklaces, scarves and bookmarks... something within everybody's budget, and the cutest little crochet handbags as well. 

($35)

($20)

So if you are looking for something handmade, unique, and doesn't break the bank, you really should check out Nenafaye on etsy, and be delighted by what you find!



















No comments:

Post a Comment