Monday, August 17, 2009

Seriously the nicest feedback ever.

I have been selling on etsy for a little less than a year now...and have received kind marks and words along the way, but it is especially rewarding when you create something somebody has in their mind...they receive it and it is EXACTLY what they wanted.

This happened just recently when a very loyal customer asked me to create an heirloom quality stocking hat for a new baby. She didn't know if it would be a boy or girl, but she knew she wanted something Mom could have the baby photographed in and that she could decorate the nursery with. I was fortunate enough to find some amazing deals on some beautiful yarn...and came up with a hit. At least I loved it....then I received this letter shortly after sending the items.

Hello Jenny,I got the baby hat and wash cloths today and I could not be happier. They are gorgeous and I cannot wait for my nieces shower for her to see them. You did an incredible job; exactly what I had invisioned.Thank you so much for the lovely key fob; I am still swooning over it and have already ordered one for my nieces diaper bag.The washcloths are so beautiful and the ribbon you wrapped both items in is so fantastic! I have never seen ribbon like that.I just can't tell you how happy I am with my order. A very warm thank you.

Totally made my day...and for that matter, I am still "high" from this letter. *grinning from ear to ear*

1 comment: