Friday, December 4, 2009

Five...Christmas movies I love

All time number one fave: (funny how I hated when my dad would have us sit down to watch this as a kid!)

Pretty much tied for first, but I will put it as number 2: (We listened to this soundtrack for months when I was preggo with my December baby and after he was born...the soundtrack always calmed him down.)
Favorite version of this film:
So funny. "It's Santa!!! I KNOOOWWW HIM!!!!!!!" :
Love the cartoon version.

As I was looking for images to post here, I found my list growing, but I really did limit it to the five I truly love and watch over and over again at Christmas time...Tell me your faves!!! I get lots of readers but no responders...come pull up a chair let's talk!! :)

1 comment:

  1. k, darlin... http://veronicaintexas.blogspot.com/2009/12/120709-christmas-movies.html

    :D

    ReplyDelete