Monday, January 30, 2012

Filled to Fullness

John 1:16
From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. (NIV)




Ephesians 3:16-19

16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. (NIV)

Being FULL of God. So full, that the puzzle and mystery of my life doesn't stress me out, that i don't need to worry about what comes next, how will we pay for this and that... but that I would be able to see the blessings He has given to me. My prayer today.

Childlike excitement over finishing their 20 piece puzzle. together. without fighting and arguing. that was a blessing.

resting, without fear or insecurity. in a house that isn't her home.
isn't that how we should live our lives? without worry..knowing that even though this world is not our home, our Father will protect and provide for us. because He LOVES US.

Filled to Fullness...the FULLNESS of the knowledge of the love that Christ gave to us, undeserved, yet passionately not because of who we are. not because of what we've done, but because He wants us.
Luke 19:10
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." (NASB)



This post is part of a linkup that anyone is free to join. Finding Grace Laced within our lives.
Grace Laced Mondays

2 comments:

  1. It is a picture of grace when our children extend kindness to one another and don't argue over EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to live like this world is not my home. But being an Israelite in my wanderings, this world draws me in and I fail to see the beauty of Mt.Sinai (God's holy law) and Mt.Zion (Our Redeemer) -- the heavenly places.

    ReplyDelete