Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy Week

I know, I know, it's Friday. I don't have a five for Friday today. I honestly just don't have the time to think of five things for today's FIVE. So part one of this is, what Five do you want to see me do? (restaurants, bugs, movies, songs, recipes....) leave a comment and let me know, maybe I will chose that topic for my next Five for Friday.

In other news, I made the front page of etsy.com again!!! It was Wednesday of this past week.
A HUGE thank you to www.botanicalbird.etsy.com for creating such a lovely treasury that got noticed by etsy and including my slippers!! I got 7 orders as a result of this, and really need to be finishing them right now. My goal is as many pairs ready to ship as I can on Saturday, and the remaining to ship on Monday.

Please, if you haven't yet, enter this giveaway!! I met such a cool local etsian this week and she is giving away a beautiful prize. All you have to do is comment on my blog HERE.

I'd love to hear from you all my readers, so be sure to leave a comment and say hello!!

Have a beautiful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment